Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 41 - Depantsing

Holy Batman, Batman!
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
- Jason Blood, quoting Shakespeare's Hamlet

It's a weird tradition for the friends I made on my first job - we always somehow end up treating each other (for lunch, always) no less than two months after the day itself.

I dunno, just a fun fact.

Anyhow, I have to taper off the games over the next few weeks - very hard to do with Diablo just releasing its 2.2 patch and the ever-present temptation of Shadow of Mordor just looming around. NaNoWriMo's in two weeks, and I will never find it within myself to be a pantser - my brain will probably not be able to take the load of spontaneous storytelling.

Just. No.

Lastly, I'm keeping a close watch over this Kickstarter campaign. I'm not a fan of single issues of comic books, but in the name of my favorite game I'll probably back this one so I could get a nifty paperback in my hands.

In unrelated news, my account is over eight years old, and I haven't thrown Jick and company ten dollars for a Mr. Accessory. Heaven knows they're worth way more than that.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment