Pages

Monday, October 06, 2014

Week 40 - Batcaves

Long weekends are good for the soul.

No games this week, unless Injustice grinding counts. They've (finally) patched out the credit exploit for online multiplayer (and it was right timing too, for me at least). I've managed to get everyone who matters to Elite VII at the last minute (wink, wink) and should be ready for when the next challenges come out. While I'm looking forward to seeing Killer Frost, Red Son Green Lantern and Zatanna grace online teams, the rebalanced game should make things interesting for when the new crown jewel of multiplayer: Ares.

I'll do a bit of theorycrafting soon-ish, once I get a good feel of every character as I level the up. Scorpion and Raven have been most promising, thus far.

We saw Annabelle last weekend. I still think The Conjuring is a better film, although this one still had me buried in my seat. Still, the story kept me guessing a lot, and by guessing I mean accusing every other character of being an evil cultist.

Go figure.

Meanwhile, I'm down to the last season of Batman: The Animated Series, with Beyond and JLA lined up for the coming weeks. Also watched my long-stashed copy of Under the Red Hood (which seemed like a good fit between Volumes 3 and 4 of the series). I'd like to think of it as a deep dive for November's NaNoWriMo.

Yes, it's that time of the year again.

I think I'm going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment