Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Week 37 - The Finest Firebird

So it looks like my Diablo III barbarian isn't what it's cracked up to be.

In its place, I started working on a wizard last weekend and managed to score the Firebird Finery over the course of less than two days. This time though, it feels just right - much like how the Necromancer was my favorite class in Diablo II - and I think I'll stick to the Wizard for a while.

Glass cannons are the best, and I'll have to get my character ready for patch 2.1 (if and when Blizzard actually ports it to consoles). I think the last missing piece of equipment is The Furnace, but that will probably be a very long hunt.

Meanwhile, the Manila International Book Fair is happening next week. I'd love to go (and grab copies of Lour De Veyra's new books), but I'll wait for feedback from the online community first. I don't think it's worth the trip if more than half of the exhibitors are from religious publications.

Otherwise, we'll probably just head for Divisoria or something next weekend.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment