Pages

Monday, December 09, 2013

Week 49 - Pre-Crimbo Cheer

Saturday's been a fun day. The Girlfriend and I headed for The Mind Museum at Taguig before a Christmas Party at a work colleague's place. Granted, some of the exhibits were closed, but what the heck - it's mostly an interactive exhibit, so it's all good. I think I had too much fun with things that worked with electricity. I wish we had more of that stuff here in Manila.

In gaming news, I managed to borrow a copy of Tomb Raider for the PS3. I'll probably play it during the last few days of the year, seeing that I have to set it back up (as the PS3 has been sitting in a box for a while now - power cable problems). In the meantime, the brother somehow latched his hands on a nifty PS Vita - and a free copy of the full first season of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead. I must say it's a very, very good game, almost like Heavy Rain but with zombies.

In MMA news, Mark Hunt battled to a draw against freakin' Bigfoot. I don't know how he did it, but the old buy never disappoints. Bigfoot finished Fedor, but he couldn't finish the Kiwi. Also, Shogun won, which was a surprise. I honestly thought he was done.

Company party is next week. I wonder how that'll turn out.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment