Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Blame the Borrowers

Sometimes, the universe make it really, really, really hard for us to find what we're looking for. And then you find the damned things just after you feel like you no longer need them.

And no, that's not even a freakin' metaphor this time. I was supposed to scan my copies of Andong Agimat, After Eden and Mythology Class because the binding isn't exactly high quality (and they're starting to fall apart even when we've been extra careful with them) - and I'm fairly certain that I saw them a few days ago.

I've been scouring the house with no luck - people here have a history of being extremely thorough when they feel like doing some general cleaning.

Or maybe I'm such a klutz sometimes - fat chance for that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment