Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Week 19 - Stem the Gaming Tide

Just more games this week to stem the console drought.

I'm still going through the first Ultimate Alliance game and I still have a bunch of Command and Conquers to finish bit by bit. The brother snagged a copy of Bound by Flame for the PS4 recently. I have a few things to say about the game (like Mathras being the most interesting RPG character since Mordin Solus), which I'd probably write about in another post.

And I also got a copy of Papers, Please - something that has thankfully popped up in a Humble Sale recently.

Oh, and I'm torn between Bravely Default and Fire Emblem Awakening for You-Know-What. I just wish there's something else that resembles Infinite Space out there. That game was amazing.

I'm looking forward to Corregidor this weekend. I hope the pics I take are halfway decent, knowing how hot it will be.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment