Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Week 4 - Contrition

Okay, so this will be the last time I post about NaNoWriMo for now. I finally got the complimentary copies of my entry a few days ago (which was one hardbound and a couple paperbacks). I must admit that it made me really giddy inside because holy crap I have written an actual, physical, totally real and tangible book!

Does that officially make me an author now? I don't know - the thing is pretty terrible if you ask me. On the other hand, I could totally dare people to bet against me having written a book and win - because trolling is fun.

In other news, here's a bunch of films I'd love to watch this year (so far): Tome Cruise's Edge of Tomorrow, Kickstarter-backed Kung Fury and Jupiter Ascending - where I'm betting that Sean Bean somehow finds a way to die yet again.

Meanwhile, I'm now on run nine of thirteen in the Great Cloathing ascension chain. I finished the last run in 708 turns. That's a whopping forty-five turns less than the speediest run, which means two things - less dumb mistakes and better odds with the adventure queue. Metagaming is the shit.

In relation to that, I also got an email that Mr. Card Game is on its way to my greedy hands. After a couple of years, I'd finally get my hands on the first Kickstarter projects I backed up. Hooray for the wonders of crowdsourcing!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment