Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week 39 - Tomes and Siege Engines

I caught up with a few movies and books for the past week. We watched Insidious' Second Chapter as well as the first film (in that order) - and I'd have a few thoughts about that. I also got to see Kick-Ass 2 (which is a good movie) as well as finally finish Cloud Atlas (after putting it down for six months or so).

I'm currently reading Lourd De Veyra's The Best of This Is A Crazy Planets (Volume Two) and will read Box Office Poison (and Transmetropolitan) after that. I'm hoping to finally tie off The Boys (as I'd heard that it released its last issue) and catch up on The Walking Dead (the comics, not the drama series.

In Mage Knight news, I finally found a place that (still) sold the Dwarven Steam Behemoth and Fist of Tezla (along with an Atlantean Ram and a Wall Pack). That narrows it down to just four titans left to collect - the Black Powder Rebel War Wagon, the Iron Rain Hill Giant, the Radiant Light Dragon and the Great Fire Dragon. Now to hope for cheap dungeon tiles courtesy of Kickstarter.

Oh, and I'm also (finally) playing Vanquish. It's not as short as the critics said, and not as pretty as the trailers show.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment