Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Week 41 - The Cake is a Lie

So it has been quite a busy week again, as I entered the third week of teaching some folks the work that I'd be leaving behind. I have not been able to go out much lately but given the slew of books and games I'd still have to go through, I guess that's perfectly fine.

Perhaps one of the more interesting things I've learned this week is how to make mug cakes. I can't recall how I stumbled upon this blog, but the particular entry got me curious. After all, who doesn't like to eat cake? I'll probably posting a detailed tutorial on how to make mug cakes, once I've gotten the hang of toying around with the flavors.

I also managed to finally beat Borderlands 2. In a nutshell, that was probably one of the most satisfying games I've played in a while. I'm currently trying to beat Resident Evil 6, and hopefully I would have a review up in the next week or two.

Oh, and I promised I'd write this down, so here goes:
"Fondness begins when you meet someone who teaches you something new about yourself."
- Swallowtail Samurai (@teensymcsprite)

That's about it for this week. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment