Pages

Friday, February 08, 2013

Week 6 - Incognita and the Counsels

"Because we're grown-ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means."
- Randall Munroe, XKCD #150

Cats. I have no clue on what happened, but we're now responsible for the welfare of two cats. Kittens actually, but whatever.

In other news, I'm going to give myself a pat on the back for stopping someone from committing on-air reputational seppuku - even though that would have been really funny and would have cost me a full night's worth of sleep (and some space for the ensuing podcast episode that I would have totally saved for posterity).

In other other news, the impending vacation is shaping up (thanks to my cousins). I can't believe someone managed to enroll (or conscript, actually) me into something there that I've been putting away for an inordinate amount of time. I wonder how that'll end up, especially since my Ilonggo is extra rusty.

That's about it, I think.

Oh, morituri te salutant.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment