Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Retrospective Week 50 - March Hare

Week 50 - it's a song.
"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself."
- Ethel Barrymore


I have this weird knack for filing away random bits of conversation for absolutely no reason. Random is a key concept here - sometimes they would be about offhand comments, odd bits of information or even blurbs I thought I dismissed.

I didn't know I'd eat my own words. Pretty funny how people can do a full one-eighty turn from a position of vehement denial. Me and my high horse again, probably.

I guess that's a personal lesson on maturity for me. We can't really say that our opinions on things are final until we run into them firsthand - and even then they're still subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment