Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chapter Zero

Dude maganda ba ang Cloud Atlas?

No clue.

I think you should see it. It is said to be very good. I can guarantee it is far better than Breaking Dawn part 2.

[profanity]. Of all the things you can compare it to. By the way, I may or may have not followed your advice a few weeks back. Not sure which one it was, because they sort of contradicted each other.

Yeah I screwed up as well. [redacted content]

So if you see me ask you for a referral to [redacted], you'll know I messed up something big time.

*double facepalm* Your damage control systems are not working then.

Well damn, I'm not even sure I have damage control systems in the first place.

Dude, you are one prosperous bastard you know.

You have no clue how much I envy things other less prosperous people have.

Tell that to [redacted].

He has the Frostmourne.

And you have Yasha.

Yasha?

The Sword in DoTA.

Yeah, I know Yasha. But I didn't know what I had was Yasha. Anyway, let me know when you get back. I have a few stories to tell.

Good, I also have some stories to tell.

Cool, chat later.

No problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment