Pages

Friday, September 04, 2009

Local Media Equals Fail

I would not voice my sentiments over the apparent mutilation of District 9 in this post.

Anyway, for the past few weeks, I noticed that a few AoTS episodes have been cut short. I would like to say that whoever edited those segments out should be fired. Episodes of AoTS do NOT end in Epic Fail, as what those editors make it seem. Those epic fail calls have Epic Fail videos attached to them.

This is wrong on so many levels. The greatest of which is the fact that whoever edits the show for local viewing obviously does not even watch the show, which is pretty retarded. I seriously doubt the ability of whoever does it. Have they never heard of the concept of clean cuts?

Who cuts a segment and only shows the conclusion? It's pretty much equivalent to showing the credits alone in a film showing.

On another note, why would one censor cuss words? If someone can afford cable, there's a pretty big chance that they're educated enough to know what those words mean, much less apply them in real life. Who are they protecting? Cable thieves?

Did I say I wouldn't give a rant about the destruction of Peter Jackson's reputation? I don't need to. Someone else did it, and I have nothing to add.

This sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment