Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Dark Road Ahead

Exiting the third week of June, I still don't have a thesis title. I intend to find one by next week though.

Anyway, night shift school has its perks. One is that I won't see as much street trash (note: fucking posers) on the way home. I mean, they're obnoxious, noisy and they sure smell like ass.

Speaking of which, for the first time in four years, I got a glimpse of UST sea. It sort of rained really hard and sidewalks were infested with roaches and the floodwaters had shitloads of shit in them. The bad thing was these things happened within the University grounds. It's sad to think that management has the time and budget to purchase fireworks every single Christmas, but don't even bother to clean their own sewage system. It disturbs me that most of this crap is located near the hospital.
Trust me on this, you don't want to study in UST if you are easily turned off by these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment