Pages

Saturday, July 06, 2013

Week 27 - Ta-daaa!

Needs more ice.
"Honey, relax. I'm sure they're wonderful, fascinating people."
- Jack Byrnes

Google Reader died last Monday. While I do have the links saved somewhere, I still can't find an RSS reader that could replace it on the Droid, where I do a lot of my catching up. A lot of the readers are prettier, sure, but none of them stores stuff offline - something that I'll miss from old Google. It's no wonder that professional programming is nightmare inducing, given that a lot of the simpler things are foregone to give way to nifty features that no one really needs. Whatever.

All being said, it's been a hectic one, mainly because of the early mornings and long bus rides that dot this week (and probably the next).

At least it wasn't that bad, considering the lovely weather (which sadly, I can't really enjoy due to the early mornings) and that the work week ended with another nice meal (or meals, really) at Little Tokyo.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment