Pages

Saturday, September 06, 2014

Week 36 - Windborn

"I’m feeling like you just witnessed what happens when you believe in yourself. There is no stronger power in the universe."
- Ben Rothwell, after beating Alistair Overeem on UFN 50

Word to the wise: it's completely possible to level a Barbarian in D3 in less than 24 hours. I don't recommend it.

Anyway, I've been pondering on a thought that has haunted me for the past week (or maybe it's been haunting me for far longer than that, but some things that happened last week made it stand out).

I wonder what it's like to try to make something out of writing. Not in a just-a-hobby sort of way, but rather more like a drop-everything-and-go-for-it thing. It's a scary thought, sure, but I often wonder how life would be with nothing but the wind against your sails and little else.

So, yeah. Crazy.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment