Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Week 22 - Spanners and Gears

"...because surprises take surprisingly long to plan."
- Chocolate Bar

I've been incredibly stretched for time last week, and it's amazing what one can do in a span of a week. I've gone out with a couple of friends last Saturday (since one of them felt that his February birthday treat was long overdue) and got a whole lot of things done, so go me!

After heading to five or so malls looking for my first 3DS game, Fire Emblem: Awakening, I found one in Podium (of all places) - which so happened to be where we chose to catch up.

I also managed to frankenstein (because that's a verb now) a (fairly cohesive) gift for the Girlfriend's birthday. It's harder (and way more fun) than what one would believe, but it's a good experience, I guess.

Or maybe I just suck at planning.

Speaking of which, I'm really looking forward to next week. To the sea!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment