Pages

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Week 14 - Antithesis

Just a couple of quick things on what's what in my dreary week.

So I got to start playing Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords last week. I have to say that I'm having a lot of fun with it. For a ten-year-old title, it holds up surprisingly well given the amount of content cuts that it had to go through.

We also got to watch Limitless, a science fiction film about NZT - a fictional drug that enhances human cognitive ability to superhuman levels allowing a person to absorb, retain and utilize information to its maximum potential while active. It's an interesting take on metahumanism and I'd have to say it's worth watching if you're excited about a similarly themed film set to come out in mid-August this year - Lucy.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment