Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Week 51 - Seven

This week, I learned that bowling is not as easy as it looks and is definitely not my sport. It's fun though, so there's that.

I have a buttload of reading to do this week, thanks to the free time brought about by the holidays. On the top of the list are the last few chapters of Hey Princess, followed by a couple more graphic novels - Box Office Poison and that nifty Trese compilation (which I still have to remember to bring home from the office). And then there's the first volume of This is a Crazy Planets (because I somehow acquired the second book first.

On the other hand, there's Tomb Raider and Killzone 4 in the pipeline as well - both from different console. Pokemon X/Y would have to wait, I guess, especially since I'll be going back to the ascension game next year in Kingdom of Loathing.

And this.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment