Pages

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Week 40 - Enter October

It was quite a busy weekend. Friday night was spent at Red Box (although I'm no good at singing). It was supposed to be bowling night, but the seemingly impromptu Million People March in front of our office building derailed those plans.

Saturday night was spent on a small birthday get-together with some college friends. It's filled with the usual catch-ups (with some not so usual details), food and drinks. It's one of those times when we see how so much has changed over the years yet a lot of things still stay familiar. Good times, I suppose.

Sadly, I slept mostly of the Sunday off because of that (and missed a trip to the grandma).

In other news, I've beaten Vanquish a few days back. That's one game off my 'want-to-play' list. It wasn't as good (or original) as I'd thought it would be. The frantic pace, the cliffhanger ending, the weird weapon upgrade system along with the tired Russia versus United States story wasn't exactly my cup of tea.

Lastly, we're hoping to catch at least one of these. Apparently, all national museums have their entrance fees waived this month. Personally, I'd like to have a go at the National Museum, the National Art Gallery and the National Planetarium.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment