Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Week 25 - And There's One

Busy work week. Meh.

I missed the opening of World War Z, but we're going to catch it next week. Hopefully, I don't get any spoilers before then. I have a feeling that they'd detract a lot from the book, although I'm looking forward to seeing the Battle of Yonkers in film.

I've finished The Last of Us, and I have to say it's one of the best games for the PS3. It's a fitting swan song for the system - whose successor should be coming out later this year. I'm looking to have Speaking of which, I'm probably going to wait for the PS4's second generation before getting one. Stability issues and all that. One more game left, or rather a part of it - Dead Space 3's Awakened - and then I'm off to finish my books.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment