Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Week 17 - Altair's Bridge

"After time adrift among open stars
Along tides of light and through shoals of dust
I will return to where I began."
- Tali Zorah vas Neema, Migrant Fleet IFF


What a long, dreary week. Or three days. Or was it four? Whatever.

Anyway, it's yet another PvP week in Blood Brothers - and the metagame has changed drastically. There has been very little increase in power creep, but a whole slew of abilities gave a lot of players something new to think about. I tweaked the Blue Beard's brigade (and skill set) a little myself since blood clashes seem to be this PvP event's new theme. Interesting times, all in all.

Sadly, I still don't have a copy of Devil's Cartel. I'm looking to snag a copy next week and give its co-op mode a go. I'm fairly certain that the last time the brother and I played co-op (in the 40th Day), we hurled more slurs at each other than grenades at the enemies. Tactical co-op at its finest, I'd say.

Lastly, I managed to have a couple of meals with the Jordanian this week. While he doesn't make sense most of the time (or he doesn't want to, rather), the bastard sure knows how to ask my favorite kinds of questions - those whose answers I could only come up with after a couple of days.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment