Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Week 43 - Fine-grained

So it has been a very busy week, since there's a whole lot of things to burn through with regards to the new role I took up at work. I'm guessing that the Active Directory certification I got more than a year ago would finally pay off, albeit indirectly. Nonetheless, the next couple of weeks should be very interesting.

One thing of note is that it's the fourth quarter of the year, which means that most of the major gaming companies are slating their releases for the holidays. Off the top of my head, Medal of Honor: Warfighter has been released a few days ago which would be followed by Assassin's Creed at the end of the month - both of which I'll probably be picking up. I'm currently switching between Dishonored (which turned out to be much better than I expected) and Resident Evil 6. I should have reviews up in the coming weeks for both. Someone also brought home a copy of that DooM collection for the PS3, so I'll be giving that a shot when I have nothing else to do.

Lastly, I've been trying to work on Google Analytics lately. It's a nice tool, and the data I pull from it is very interesting. I might have a few things to post about the data I pull, once I figure it out (since something's odd about the stats - and I'm not sure if that's a good thing).

That's about it, I guess. I'll keep things short this week.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment