Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

One Last Tuesday

So it has been two and a half months since I've started updating this blog on an almost daily basis. It has also been six months since I've restarted it from over two years of inactivation. I've been meaning to do it as soon as I finished college, but I just couldn't make it a priority when I was wading through one of the crappiest periods of my life (so far). That's a story for another day, though.

I've learned quite a bit in the past year, and a lot of it could be because of trying to motivate myself to write about something frequently.

It has been a fun experiment, but I knew that at some point I'd run out of things to say. I didn't really expect it would last more than a month. I guess what I'm saying is that I'll be updating this blog less often after the month ends. It sucks, but I feel like things are starting to pile up and I have a lot of adjustments to do. Hopefully, I'll at least still be able to post twice a week as a starting point. I don't think that'll be too much of a disappointment for all three of this blog's readers (if it would even reach that much, heh).

Looking back, I think that the hardest thing to write about were the Tuesday entries. Before this, I didn't really care about the bigger things that were happening in the background of my life (such as socio-political issues and their direct impact on our lives). I've always had a libertarian view on these things, which is horrible when said issues start intrusively seeping into people's lives. There's only so much one can read about without becoming embittered by how backwards-thinking people seem to be in terms of running this country. I know that public administration isn't exactly an easy job, but sometimes things go beyond questionable into utter stupidity because people are more interested in the semantics of the law instead of serving the common good.

Anyway, that's about it. I still have quite a few drafts up (and a few ideas to write about), so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment